Friday, November 16, 2007

qwento ko

qwento is tagalog for story...

one of my favorite questions is, "ano qwento mo?" meaning, what's your story. its the best way to start getting to know someone.

ako? qwento ko? i had a long week. a very frustrating one at that. but i am constantly reminded of GOD's grace and His goodness in my life. that i should not focus on my strength because i have none; that each day i am breathing is because of Him.

yan ang qwento ko. qwento kung paano ako nanghihina at there are moments that i just wanna give up. days that i just wanna spend in bed, crying... kasi feeling ko ang my life is still a rat race. although a much slower pace, i find myself running after something that isn't there!

but then He gently tells me that i need to slow down. and that i need to refocus. recharge.

so dear reader, sana you'll learn from my qwento. i'll post more qwentos everyday. sana you'll share your qwento with me!!

No comments: