Tuesday, November 27, 2007

garlic fried rice and spinners

its so easy to take little things for granted. i am so guilty of that.
like the rain. we take it for granted, but God sends it our way to help us out in ways we cannot count! i like to think of it as God saying, "My child, you've been so busy, let me water your plants for you!" He is such a sweet GOD!! or the sun... imagine? without the sun, our clothes take FOREVER to dry! i think it's His way of giving me a dryer...

this week, its been quiet at home. i've been able to do a lot of stuff, clean out closets, do the dishes the right way, juice some carrots, and squeeze calamansi too. sarap sarap. it's just ME, well me and joey =)

these are the things that i didn't get to appreciate while i was living here. it's so nice to have the chance to live in manila again and be able to experience it deeper this time. i love it.

today, i went to town and i did my banking, went to the market, and got some fresh coconut juice. it was nice kasi nga, i was able to walk around and enjoy the sun. sarap sarap talaga. ang sarap ng hindi nag mamadali, my time is my own to enjoy!! =)

i thank my Father for the big things, but most especiallly for the little things. the little things that give me great joy!

No comments: