Tuesday, November 20, 2007

can love really move mountains?

minsan, sobrang i get disillusioned about so many things. when i thought that my will power and my drive is at its best, i am reminded that my strength is not my own... it is GODs and His alone.

this week has been so tiring for me. from back to back bazaars on wednesday to firing my maid on sunday night for stealing... yes. you read it right. she stole... isang buong balikbayan box na nga yung naipon niya. grabe!! pure craziness...

to the soul searching, heart wrenching conversation that GK and i had till 4am about everyone who is someone in my life... to my heartbreaking conversation with bob. i dont think i have ever cried that hard over someone. when i cried over christopher, it was because i was so happy that i didnt have to spend forever with him.

now its totally different. i learned over the span of a few months that its always been bob. no matter how far i go, or where i go, it'll always be him. and the hardest part is being patient about where GODs plan will take us.

so my question is... can love really move mountains? i wish i knew the answer. i wish i could say yes... i wish i could explain why... or at least tell you why i wanna know. but i know love is enough to conquer anything. love is more than enough to see you through a storm.

i'd rather have bad times with you
than good times with someone else
i'd rather be beside you in a storm
than safe and warm by myself
i'd rather have hard times together
than to have it easy apart
i'd rather have the one who holds my heart

i thought i was holding my heart. i thought it was safe from pain and disappointment, hindi pala. but the good this is that bob was holding it and caring for it like no one ever has. and i'm apprehensive about what the future may hold, but together we know Who holds our tomorrow.

No comments: