Sunday, November 9, 2008

blank

i can't seem to think of a title. but i just want to share how thankful i am to God for His faithfulness. that was the message last night at church. Evangelist Bill Hill showed us in the Bible over and over again, how the Lord has promised that He will be faithful to us. 
my prayer is that i will always be faithful to Him, no matter what. 
last night, it was so wonderful how minutes before the service started, He had already answered my prayers! God is truly faithful! 
i can't wait for Him to show me more of the things He has for me to do! 
more to blog tomorrow! =)

2 comments:

Grace Tolman said...

sounds like things are going great with you. When are you going to visit me here in Cali? Missed you girl. Take care and happy holidays.

yvette said...

hi shine! how are you? got awards for you at my blog! ☺