Monday, August 11, 2008

creations







when i first made this blog, i had good intentions about making it my scrappin' blog. but yeah. day to day stuff is here too. i have been creating... as promised. a few layouts here and there. here are a few of my recent layouts. my most favorite one is the one entitled Someday. a good friend of mine snapped it with my camera as we were waiting for the wedding of RnK to start. the picture gives you a sneak peek into my feelings about marriage and settling down. SOMEDAY... i know it'll come. someday. i believe it. as much as i want to be ready for it, there are little things that scare me about it. but someday. someday i'll be ready. and that someday, will be the perfect day. i love how he captured the train of kristen's dress, the lovely flowers, my watch (signifying time) and most importantly, me sitting and waiting patiently! 

the others naman are about my family, my sister and my favorite project in life - spending time with children. 

last year, before robbie got married, we got the chance to go to EK as a family. 4 kami with george (alex's bf) and milli (our inaanak). ang saya saya ko. kasi lahat kami together. we all had a blast talaga. this was the week before jorgie flew off to iloilo and alex naman went back to toronto na. it was important to me kasi nga we were apart as a family since robbie went to college, tapos alex and i went to canada na rin. these moments are truly precious kasi nga it's very difficult to make up for the past. we can only create moments for the future. 

alex is my only sister. and she and i are pretty close. there isn't anything i wouldn't do for her and vice versa. this photo was taken right before the wedding. sobrang puyat kasi sila ni mikee kaka-gimmick that she fell asleep on a chair after the photo shoot. =) 

the last layout is of alex and majorn, an orphan at the sta rita orphanage. every chance i get, i'm there, spending time with the kids. they do have the basics in life, food, shelter, clothing. pero kulang sila sa hugs. there's so much of them and not enough hugs to go around. not enough love. si majorn, sobrang special. lagi yan when she sees me, takbo, talon, akap... ayaw bumitaw!! sobrang sweet. nakakalambot ng puso sobra. 

thanks for taking time to look!

2 comments:

Laurie R. said...

Those LOs are beautiful. I love your work.

Cyndi said...

Where in the Heck is Sunshine???? Thinking about ya! Love your LO and come "home" soon!
Cynthia